Typo on e-mail entry

Options
I placed an order on Friday and when I entered my e-mail address I mis-typed .net as .neet

I don't have any order number or tracking information for my order now because of this mistake. I corrected my e-mail address in the account I created, however it does not have my order in the account history.  I do see a charge for my order on my credit card.

Any help sorting this out what my order number is and tracking the status of my order would be appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Ian
    Options
    WeBreak said:
    I placed an order on Friday and when I entered my e-mail address I mis-typed .net as .neet

I don't have any order number or tracking information for my order now because of this mistake. I corrected my e-mail address in the account I created, however it does not have my order in the account history.  I do see a charge for my order on my credit card.

Any help sorting this out what my order number is and tracking the status of my order would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Hello, I am sorry for the delay. I did find your order, however it appears it was cancelled as the item is out of stock at the time of the order.
  • WeBreak
    Options
    Disappointing outcome, but thanks for the response.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99