Geforce Now code for 3060 Ti Founders Edition?

Options
Hi everyone;
I just bought the Geforce 3060 Ti Founders Edition this morning and noticed on the website that this is supposed to come with  a 1-year Geforce Now membership.  I do not see a claim code on the receipt or in the box for this membership.  Does Micro Center not participate in the promotion or am I missing the code somewhere?
Edit:  I was able to send a text to the store and received the code. 

Comments

  • TSKevinG
    Options
    Good afternoon Fluffyburrito

    I do apologize for the delay in response.  Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.  
  • Brifri
    Options
    Also missing my code, 3060 TI FE. Tech center says "If you do not have the code on the receipt or in your email, please contact customer support by chat" but the live chat button does nothing.
  • Ian
    Ian admin
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Brifri said:
    Also missing my code, 3060 TI FE. Tech center says "If you do not have the code on the receipt or in your email, please contact customer support by chat" but the live chat button does nothing.
    I see that you were able to get help via our email support already, hopefully they were able to get those codes to you. 
  • precocial
    Options
    I also bought a 3060 Ti Founders Edition in store and the Geforce Now code was not my receipt. How should I go about getting the code?
  • I also purchased an RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition from your Denver, Colorado store at launch and didn't receive a GeForce Now code on the receipt (printed or emailed.) Also, the cashier didn't even ask me for my account information, so I didn't provide him with my Micro Center Insider account. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!
  • Ian
    Options
    precocial said:
    I also bought a 3060 Ti Founders Edition in store and the Geforce Now code was not my receipt. How should I go about getting the code?
    Greetings! Just sent that over to your email. 
  • Ian
    Options
    I also purchased an RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition from your Denver, Colorado store at launch and didn't receive a GeForce Now code on the receipt (printed or emailed.) Also, the cashier didn't even ask me for my account information, so I didn't provide him with my Micro Center Insider account. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!
    Greetings! Just sent that over to your email. 
  • greent
    Options
    Ian said:
    I also purchased an RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition from your Denver, Colorado store at launch and didn't receive a GeForce Now code on the receipt (printed or emailed.) Also, the cashier didn't even ask me for my account information, so I didn't provide him with my Micro Center Insider account. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!
    Greetings! Just sent that over to your email. 
    Hi Ian,
    I purchased RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition from the Flushing, NY store and did not receive a GeForce Now code either. Would you be able to help me get one? Thank you.
  • Ian
    Options
    greent said:
    Ian said:
    I also purchased an RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition from your Denver, Colorado store at launch and didn't receive a GeForce Now code on the receipt (printed or emailed.) Also, the cashier didn't even ask me for my account information, so I didn't provide him with my Micro Center Insider account. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!
    Greetings! Just sent that over to your email. 
    Hi Ian,
    I purchased RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition from the Flushing, NY store and did not receive a GeForce Now code either. Would you be able to help me get one? Thank you.
    Greetings! Just sent that information over to your email. 
  • greent
    Options
    Ian said:
    greent said:
    Ian said:
    I also purchased an RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition from your Denver, Colorado store at launch and didn't receive a GeForce Now code on the receipt (printed or emailed.) Also, the cashier didn't even ask me for my account information, so I didn't provide him with my Micro Center Insider account. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!
    Greetings! Just sent that over to your email. 
    Hi Ian,
    I purchased RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition from the Flushing, NY store and did not receive a GeForce Now code either. Would you be able to help me get one? Thank you.
    Greetings! Just sent that information over to your email. 
    Received! Thanks so much!
  • Ian
    Options
    greent said:
    Ian said:
    greent said:
    Ian said:
    I also purchased an RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition from your Denver, Colorado store at launch and didn't receive a GeForce Now code on the receipt (printed or emailed.) Also, the cashier didn't even ask me for my account information, so I didn't provide him with my Micro Center Insider account. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!
    Greetings! Just sent that over to your email. 
    Hi Ian,
    I purchased RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition from the Flushing, NY store and did not receive a GeForce Now code either. Would you be able to help me get one? Thank you.
    Greetings! Just sent that information over to your email. 
    Received! Thanks so much!
    You're welcome, have a great day! 
  • Cadaract
    Options
    I purchased a 3060ti (Although it's an MSI version) No code on receipt.
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    Cadaract said:
    I purchased a 3060ti (Although it's an MSI version) No code on receipt.
    I was unable to find a transaction for a 3060ti under your email for this account, I'm going to send you an email follow-up asking for some more information, please reply to it when you have the chance!
  • Coolbgdog
    Options
    I purchased a 3060 TI launch day and I didn't get a code either.


  • Ian
    Options
    Coolbgdog said:
    I purchased a 3060 TI launch day and I didn't get a code either.


    Greetings! Just sent that information over to your email. 
  • Damuppet
    Options
    I purchased a 3060 TI launch day and I didn't get a code is that promotion still available? 
  • Ian
    Ian admin
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Damuppet said:
    I purchased a 3060 TI launch day and I didn't get a code is that promotion still available? 
    Greetings. I am sorry, we do not have any codes as this promotion is "while supplies last"

  • MFITCH
    MFITCH
    First Comment
    edited December 2020
    Options
    i have a geforce now code. but it is not working.? RTX 3060TI ASUS TUFF GAMING 
  • Ian
    Options
    MFITCH said:
    i have a geforce now code. but it is not working.? RTX 3060TI ASUS TUFF GAMING 
    In my experience if people are typing it from the receipt, it's really easy to get the letters and numbers confused, e.g. L vs I or 0 vs O, etc... Please try redeeming it from your email copy by copy/pasting it and that most likely will get it working. 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99