Returns and Exchanges

Options
Hey, I just recently got a monitor that I'm unsatisfied with and I'm thinking about exchanging it for a different one. Do I need to bring the receipt because I think I might've misplaced it?

Comments

• TSKevinG
    Options
    Good Afternoon M_P_
    As long as the consultants in store are able to find the purchase in our system, then you not not need the receipt for the it item.  If you would would like to have someone check and make sure they can find it in our system, you can text in to have them check on this.  Which micro center location is the item purchased from?
  • M_P_
    M_P_
    Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2020
    Options
    TSKevinG said:
    Good Afternoon M_P_
    As long as the consultants in store are able to find the purchase in our system, then you not not need the receipt for the it item.  If you would would like to have someone check and make sure they can find it in our system, you can text in to have them check on this.  Which micro center location is the item purchased from?
    I purchased the item from the store in Tustin on Black Friday at around 7:40 and a bit into 8:00 p.m., I don't really remember, the time of purchase.
  • TSKevinG
    Options
    If you wanted to you can text in to them and see if they find the purchase by providing your name and billing information in text.  The number you would want to text is 714-566-8500
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99