Order cancellation request

xzyvvy
xzyvvy
First Comment
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
Hello, I just made an online order, but I noticed that there are many duplicates after the fact. I want to cancel the order and re-order the items once again but without the duplicates.
The only problem is that I didn't get any e-mail confirmation and it doesn't show order # in my account (yet?). In "At a Glance" it shows Order Number as "Pending".
I'll update / respond to the thread once I will know the order number, but if it is possible to cancel the order from my account without the order number then please do that. It's my first order and only order so far.

Comments

• xzyvvy said:
    Hello, I just made an online order, but I noticed that there are many duplicates after the fact. I want to cancel the order and re-order the items once again but without the duplicates.
    The only problem is that I didn't get any e-mail confirmation and it doesn't show order # in my account (yet?). In "At a Glance" it shows Order Number as "Pending".
    I'll update / respond to the thread once I will know the order number, but if it is possible to cancel the order from my account without the order number then please do that. It's my first order and only order so far.
    Hello. I found your order via your email address here, I will go ahead and submit this to be cancelled.
  • xzyvvy
    xzyvvy
    First Comment
    edited December 2020
    Hello Ian, thank you very much! I have to admit I'm really confused... My order has a number now (11570062) and it shows correct items. There is no need to cancel it anymore. Yesterday it showed that there were 9 items in order while there should be only 4. I think there was an issue in the website.
    Please do not cancel the order unless it's too late. I'm sorry for the trouble.

• Hi Micro Center,  Can you please cancel order # 11587186 placed on 12/04/20?  It will take too long to ship to me.  I will go to my nearest store and pick up.  Please confirm at your earliest convenience.  Thank you !
  • xzyvvy said:
    Hello Ian, thank you very much! I have to admit I'm really confused... My order has a number now (11570062) and it shows correct items. There is no need to cancel it anymore. Yesterday it showed that there were 9 items in order while there should be only 4. I think there was an issue in the website.
    Please do not cancel the order unless it's too late. I'm sorry for the trouble.

My apologies for the delay, i thought I responded to this yesterday. We were able to still get that sent out to you. You should have gotten tracking information to your email. 
  • JackC said:
    Hi Micro Center,  Can you please cancel order # 11587186 placed on 12/04/20?  It will take too long to ship to me.  I will go to my nearest store and pick up.  Please confirm at your earliest convenience.  Thank you !
    I just created a ticket to get that order canceled for you. We will do our best to cancel that before it ships. Let us know if you need help with anything else.
  • Ian said:
    My apologies for the delay, i thought I responded to this yesterday. We were able to still get that sent out to you. You should have gotten tracking information to your email. 
    Thank you very much! I got the tracking information.
  • xzyvvy said:
    Ian said:
    Thank you very much! I got the tracking information.
    You're welcome, have a great day! 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99