Would like to cancel an order

Options
How would I go about canceling an online order I made this morning. The item unfortunately will not make it to me in a timely manner. I have tried using live chat multiple times (even though the shipping support is grayed out) but I keep getting disconnected when I get close to the end of the queue (twice now after waiting quite awhile each time). I would appreciate any help I can receive.
Order#: 11587323
Thank you and I hope all is well

Comments

• Ian
    Options
    RSOne said:
    How would I go about canceling an online order I made this morning. The item unfortunately will not make it to me in a timely manner. I have tried using live chat multiple times (even though the shipping support is grayed out) but I keep getting disconnected when I get close to the end of the queue (twice now after waiting quite awhile each time). I would appreciate any help I can receive.
    Order#: 11587323
    Thank you and I hope all is well

Greetings. It appears this has already shipped. We will attempt to pull your order, but if not, it will be shipped and can still be returned if necessary. 
  • RSOne
    Options
    Thank you Ian, I was surprised that it was shipped as quickly as it did. I  tried to contact customer service and wrote this post because I received an email that the item would not ship for 5 to 10 days if the item was still in stock. If it isn't able to be pulled it's not a big deal. I really appreciate you looking into it and for the help you have provided. Hope all is well with you and your family. Take care
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99