Should I wait until Christmas to buy a MSI B550 MPG Gaming Wifi motherboard + Ryzen 5600x CPU? — Micro Center

Should I wait until Christmas to buy a MSI B550 MPG Gaming Wifi motherboard + Ryzen 5600x CPU?

I came to the brooklyn location on black friday, albeit a little late in the day, and I was assembling parts for a PC build, and I had another motherboard in mind, but one of the associates persuaded me to get the B550 MPG motherboard. Unfortunately, it was out of stock along with the CPU, but I kept checking the website for availability while the price was still $150. Now the price is back to $190, still out of stock and more than I'm comfortable with. I recently found one available on newegg for $150, but I have to pay shipping and a larger protection plan fee, and the sale will expire in a few days. Will there be some more discounts on christmas/new years? Because I'd like to take advantage of the $20 off for the motherboard + CPU sale and not have to pay for shipping and buy in-store assuming that there will be stock available and a decent discount. Thanks

Comments