Westbury Store Closed

Options
It’s around 7pm on Saturday and I just parked at the Westbury Microcenter.  I drove an hour to get here and the store is closed, despite what all notifications on the website and Google are telling me.  Every 15 seconds another car slows down in front of the doors and a perplexed customer shakes their head and angrily drives away.  Its Incredibly frustrating that I now have to drive home and potentially spend another two hours in the car tomorrow to get my shopping done.  Or will you be closed again? Who knows.  Update the hours, please.

Comments

• Ian
    Options
    Nechrid said:
    It’s around 7pm on Saturday and I just parked at the Westbury Microcenter.  I drove an hour to get here and the store is closed, despite what all notifications on the website and Google are telling me.  Every 15 seconds another car slows down in front of the doors and a perplexed customer shakes their head and angrily drives away.  Its Incredibly frustrating that I now have to drive home and potentially spend another two hours in the car tomorrow to get my shopping done.  Or will you be closed again? Who knows.  Update the hours, please.
    Greetings. This was not a planned closing, the store had to close temporarily for cleaning on Saturday, and re-opened yesterday for normal hours. I do apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately the information on Google is not directly handled by Micro Center and can not be quickly updated.

The best way to verify store info and hours directly on our website at any time - https://www.microcenter.com/site/stores/westbury.aspx The banner at the top of the page displays store hours and will update if the store is closed as soon as we have the information. 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99