Return Policy for headsets

Options
Good evening everyone,

I just recently bought a headset from the Flushing Micro Center and I understand that there is a policy where we as customers cannot return headsets due to covid. But the headset I have does not work. The bluetooth headset is over $200 worth.

I am not looking to get a refund and go. My question is would they be willing to let me return the headset for a different one with the same or lower value?

Comments

• Ian
    Options
    sanny said:
    Good evening everyone,

I just recently bought a headset from the Flushing Micro Center and I understand that there is a policy where we as customers cannot return headsets due to covid. But the headset I have does not work. The bluetooth headset is over $200 worth.

I am not looking to get a refund and go. My question is would they be willing to let me return the headset for a different one with the same or lower value?
    Greetings. If the item is defective/not working, please bring it in and we can assist you.

• sanny
    Options
    its not defective, i was told by a rep that the headset would work, but when i got home to try it, it kept disconnecting and putting out extremely choppy sound to almost no sound at all.
    I do have bluetooth on my PC. I specifically told the rep that its a 4.0 and the headset is 5.0. He then said its fine and it will work. But it did not.
    I have tried asking online chat support if the managers can call me, I have yet to hear from them.
    Again, I do not want a refund, I would just like a different headset that would work with my PC of lesser or equal value.
  • TSKyleH
    Options
    @sanny I certainly understand the troubling circumstances  this has caused. have you tried using the headset with your phone to see if the sound is less choppy? Choppy sound can certainly indicate a defect in the unit allowing us to accept a return/exchange for this headset.
  • sanny
    Options
    Ive tried it on my phone and it works, but it does not work on the PC
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99