Help with motherboard exhange

Options
Recently I bought an Asrock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4.  I brought it back 2 days ago for a BIOS flash as it wasn't compatible with my Ryzen 5 3400G out of the box.  I also have the 2 year agreement.  My question is: If I bring it in for an exchange would I be eligible to receive a free BIOS flash or would I need to pay again?

Answers

• WickedData
    WickedData ✭✭
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Whats wrong with it? I get their 2 protection on everything.
    I take it your building your own. I always did that until now.
    You got 2 year builders agreement?
  • TS_EmileC
    Options
    Hello @tatsukage. I'm going to send you private message regarding this matter.
  • tatsukage
    Options
    Whats wrong with it? I get their 2 protection on everything.
    I take it your building your own. I always did that until now.
    You got 2 year builders agreement?

TS_EmileC said:
    Hello @tatsukage. I'm going to send you private message regarding this matter.

The problem was my aRGB header wasn't lighting my fans but after taking everything down and reinstalling everything it works now.  And yes I got the 2 year plan.  I was also confused admit the LED on the chipset heatsink.  I thought it was RGB as well because it seemed to change intensity when I was changing light settings in the software but it's only a red LED.  Thanks for your responses.
  • TS_EmileC
    Options
    I'm glad you were able to get it working on the first attempt! If you have any other concerns, please let us know.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99