Need help for a budget of 3600$

Options
SusanK
SusanK
edited December 2020 in Help Choosing Parts
Hi, I am looking for help to find the proper computer parts for my custom build. I would want it to include the new RTX 3080 and must be water cooled. I would like for this build to be themed mostly white. My budget is a total of $3600 USD. I do Streaming and sometimes just gaming alone with friends. I also want this build to be 4k Gaming compatible. Oh and you cant forget the RGB :smiley: I am looking for something like this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=julpVVIgVVY

Comments

• TSTDavey
    Options
    Hello @SusanK that's a nice build in the video you've shared. We recommend to come to the store to speak with our BYO PC Associates; especially surrounding the area of water cooling. If wanting a themed custom build, it would be better to speak with us  in-person to make sure we have a great idea of what you are looking for an advance custom build PC like this and we're all on the same page. Below is a link that shares some of the parts that are good for 4K gaming with the 3080 GPU. You can get some kind of Idea of a AMD or Intel custom build. But we recommend to come to the store and speak with a BYO Associate. 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99