Can I return an item bought from Westbury microcenter to flushing microcenter?

Options
Hey guys, I purchased a 5600x with 2 years replacement plan from Westbury NY microcenter, but Flushing NY Microcenter is closer to me. 

Can I return my 2 year replacement plan to flushing Microcenter? 

Best Answers

• TS_EmileC
    TS_EmileC admin
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Likes First Answer
    edited December 2020 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Joshua47! Yes you are welcome to return items purchased from one store to another. Please make sure to have the box included and the contents that came with it to avoid potential restocking fees.
  • TS_EmileC
    TS_EmileC admin
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Likes First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Gotcha. If you are just returning the plan, there is no need to bring the CPU back in store. Just arrive with your debit or credit card and receipt if you have it and we can assist you with the refund.

Answers

• Joshua47
    Options
    TS_EmileC said:
    Hello @Joshua47! Yes you are welcome to return items purchased from one store to another. Please make sure to have the box included and the contents that came with it to avoid potential restocking fees.
    Thanks, Emile. That would be a perfect news for me.
    I just want to return the two year replacement plan. But not the cpu itself. So I am not sure whether I am paying a restocking fee for it.
  • Joshua47
    Options
    Joshua47 said: thank you so much, Emile

😃. It helps a lot
    TS_EmileC said:
    I just want to return the two year replacement plan. But not the cpu itself. So I am not sure whether I am paying a restocking fee for it.

• Joshua47
    Options
    Joshua47 said: 
    thank you so much, Emile

😃. It helps a lot.

Have a great evening.
    TS_EmileC said:

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99