Need Help Choosing Parts

Options

Comments

• TS_JosephF
    Options
    Airmalone said:
    The build looks good. I personally will go with an AMD build for my next PC. I would recommend changing the Power Supply out for at least a 550 or even a 650w. Even though your GPU only requires a 450w, if you ever went to upgrade the GPU then you would have to upgrade the PSU as well. So buying that now could save you some money in the long run. 
    I see you picked a CPU cooler as well, but since that is more of a low end cooler, you could just use the stock cooler that comes with the 3600 CPU as it would give you pretty similar temps. You will also want to consider buying a Windows 10 license key if you do not have one already.

For the B450 motherboard, I am almost certain the BIOS is already going to be updated, but make sure you see a Ryzen 3000 Ready sticker on it before checkout so you know it is compatible with your CPU. 

So I know the speakers are probably the least of your concern, but I have to mention and recommend these here: https://www.microcenter.com/product/317452/logitech-speaker-system-z313 - I actually bought a refurbished model from us about a year ago and I could not be happier with them. Even though I usually use my headset while gaming, it is very nice to have the adjustable bass level on the subwoofer for music and videos.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99