I need help choosing parts!

Options
Hello, recently I took advantage of the micro center sale and bought myself two different CPUs: One for myself and one for my brother. The one I bought for myself is a 9th generation Intel i9-9900K and the one I bought for him is the 9th generation i7-9700K. Both were on sale, so I bought them so that we could both start building rigs. He has a budget of $700 (including the $199 I paid for the processor). My brother does currently have an Invidia GE Force GTX 950 GPU in his current computer. I was hoping that would be decent enough to be able to still be used in his new build. He is looking for 16GB of ram and at least a 1TB SSD. Can you help me find good parts for him and stay within that budget? Thanks!

As for my build, I have a budget of $1500 and I am looking for 32GB of ram, one 500GB SSD as well as an additional 2TB SSD. I have no idea what GPU I should get or anything else that would work well with the i9-9900K. Please help. I paid $299 for the processor so that obviously came out of my $1500 budget.

Comments

• Ian
    Options
    Hello, recently I took advantage of the micro center sale and bought myself two different CPUs: One for myself and one for my brother. The one I bought for myself is a 9th generation Intel i9-9900K and the one I bought for him is the 9th generation i7-9700K. Both were on sale, so I bought them so that we could both start building rigs. He has a budget of $700 (including the $199 I paid for the processor). My brother does currently have an Invidia GE Force GTX 950 GPU in his current computer. I was hoping that would be decent enough to be able to still be used in his new build. He is looking for 16GB of ram and at least a 1TB SSD. Can you help me find good parts for him and stay within that budget? Thanks!

As for my build, I have a budget of $1500 and I am looking for 32GB of ram, one 500GB SSD as well as an additional 2TB SSD. I have no idea what GPU I should get or anything else that would work well with the i9-9900K. Please help. I paid $299 for the processor so that obviously came out of my $1500 budget.

Greetings.

For the first build, here is what I have selected, its around $419 before taxes w/o the processor and a different video card: https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=4f18197a-98af-4642-b2be-3227689cce14

As for the 2nd one, here is what I have selected, around $1125 before taxes w/o the processor: https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=bb6c564c-9719-4fc0-8a8a-4c37069165cb
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99