Call of Duty Cold War Code

Options
BeBry
BeBry
First Comment
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
Hi, I recently purchased a Gigabyte NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 VISION Overclocked Triple-Fan, and the Call of Duty Cold was not on my receipt.

Comments

• Ian
    Options
    BeBry said:
    Hi, I recently purchased a Gigabyte NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 VISION Overclocked Triple-Fan, and the Call of Duty Cold was was not on my receipt.
    Greetings. I just got that game code information sent over to you! 
  • BeBry
    Options
    Ian said:
    BeBry said:
    Hi, I recently purchased a Gigabyte NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 VISION Overclocked Triple-Fan, and the Call of Duty Cold was was not on my receipt.
    Hi Ian, I see that I only received the Far Cry 6 code that came with my AMD RYZEN 9 5950X. On the website, it says that I was also supposed to receive a copy of  Call of Duty Cold War with my purchase of Gigabyte NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 VISION Overclocked Triple-Fan. 
  • Ian
    Options
    BeBry said:
    Ian said:
    BeBry said:
    Hi Ian, I see that I only received the Far Cry 6 code that came with my AMD RYZEN 9 5950X. On the website, it says that I was also supposed to receive a copy of  Call of Duty Cold War with my purchase of Gigabyte NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 VISION Overclocked Triple-Fan. 
    I do apologize for that, I will get this over to our management to look into this, we will reach out with the game code information as soon as possible. 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99