recommendation on HDMI splitter/extender?

Options
Leesh
Leesh
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
We are looking to purchase a HDMI splitter/extender similar to this one we found on Amazon that takes an HDMI signal and splits it to multiple monitors/TV's over Cat 6 cable, but that one only goes to 165 feet. We need one that goes at least 225 feet and I see single extenders with a 326 foot range, but not one with 4 or more outputs (we are trying to project to 4 TV's and a projector) and want to get it from Microcenter since it is local and specializes in electronics.
Any recommendations?

Comments

• Ian
    Options
    Leesh said:
    We are looking to purchase a HDMI splitter/extender similar to this one we found on Amazon that takes an HDMI signal and splits it to multiple monitors/TV's over Cat 6 cable, but that one only goes to 165 feet. We need one that goes at least 225 feet and I see single extenders with a 326 foot range, but not one with 4 or more outputs (we are trying to project to 4 TV's and a projector) and want to get it from Microcenter since it is local and specializes in electronics.
    Any recommendations?

Hello, looking through our inventory, I do not see that we carry anything that matches your description. A lot of the extenders we carry come from iogear, so you may be able to check with them about a possible product like this. 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99