Upgrades?

Options
Hello, I have a bit older computer with an Intel i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHZ, 32 GB installed ram, 64 Bit Operating system, 1.82 TB storage free and Windows 10. I also have a GTX650TI graphics card. I would like to try VR (DCS World, Flight Simulator and games like Star Wars) and would like to know if what I have is going to work and what my options are if I need to upgrade. I'm looking for that ultra realism I see and hear on YouTube. Thank you for any help you can share.

Best Answer

• Ian
    Ian admin
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello, I have a bit older computer with an Intel i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHZ, 32 GB installed ram, 64 Bit Operating system, 1.82 TB storage free and Windows 10. I also have a GTX650TI graphics card. I would like to try VR (DCS World, Flight Simulator and games like Star Wars) and would like to know if what I have is going to work and what my options are if I need to upgrade. I'm looking for that ultra realism I see and hear on YouTube. Thank you for any help you can share.
    Greetings. Honestly you're better off just upgrading to a new pre-built or a new set of parts completely. Any modern graphics card that can run VR is going to be bottlenecked heavily by the processor. It would depend on your budget what you can get at this time.

Answers

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99