Where is my Refund?

Options
I placed an order on December 16th and cancelled it on December 17th. My order number was 11695895. I received the cancelation email and am wondering how long it is supposed to take to get the item refunded as it has now been 12 days and the card I used has no record of the cancelation. 

Comments

• TSTDavey
    Options
    Hello @Arikaylauren thanks for posting on the Microcenter Community Forum. We show it was cancelled on December 17th on our end. It should take 5-10 business days to be credited back to the card. Have you checked your card history on if the MC amount has been release back to the card? If its not showing the credit, contact your bank or credit card company to inquire when the amount will be released back to the account. We've processed the refund on our end as the Merchant. Its up to the bank/credit company to release it back to the account. If the bank/credit card company is seeing something different, let us know. But on our end the refund/return was processed, which can take 5-10 business days to show back in the account.
This discussion has been closed.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99