Best time to get a 3070/3080?

Options
I've been patiently waiting to upgrade my gtx 1070 to a 3070 or 3080 without paying scalper prices. Can anyone give me tips on what time/day I should get to Micro Center in Brentwood to increase my chances of one being available or another way I can go about getting it? Thanks!

Comments

• TSTDavey
    Options
    Hello @bradabroad thanks for posting on the Microcenter Community Forum. 3000 series card users are going to the extreme to get these cards from Microcenter. Some customers are taking vacation time from their jobs and sitting outside the store every morning and day waiting until the delivery trucks pulls up. Then immediately walk into the store and wait for staff to put the limited (ex., 2-3) 3080 cards out on the sales floor. Then those customers in the store at the time have first crack at purchasing the cards because they were in the store at the time the card was put out on the floor. Some people will get of hold of all the cards that come in on that day and of course sell them somewhere or online at a premium. So these are the type of customers that you are in competition with to obtain a 3070/3080 card. You can do what these extreme customers are doing and visit the store everyday or pay the premium for one of these cards online. It'll be like this until the supply of these cards meet the demand.

Good luck
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99