How much does Micro Center charge if my New PC won’t work.

Options
For Christmas I have received money to build a Pc. I have been on the fence about whether I should build the computer myself or if MicroCenter should build it for me. An important factor in my decision is how much micro center will charge me if I choose to build it myself, and it won’t turn on. 

Comments

• TSTDavey
    Options
    Hello @Cheeser_choi_3456 thanks for posting on the Microcenter Community Forum. If your build does not turn on after you build it, the price depends on how complete you have your PC built. If you have all the correct connections, cabling and wiring accurate but it won't turn on or post, then they will charge $40 to look at it to see why it won't boot. Then give you a separate price to fix it and that cost won't be known until the diagnostic is complete. The charge can't be given until the pc is looked at. They can tell you what they found and you can come pick up the pc and fix it yourself. You'll only be out $40 if that's what you choose. Otherwise you could choose to have them fix it for the separate fee to fix it.
    If your PC build is half built, wiring and cabling is not accurate, then Service will view it as a new build, because they'll have to finish the wiring and cabling. For a new build its $149.99.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99