Selection Page will show "Qty N# In Stock", click on item then says "Limited Availability"...?

Slyflyer
Slyflyer ✭✭
First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
NOTE:  This is for 3xxx video cards; so I assume maybe there is a reason?
As the title says; the main product selection page will show a quantity of like 5 or 12 or 25+, but when I click on the actual product, it says "Limited Availability".  If I go back to the selection page, it might say Limited again, but if I toggle the store and back, I will see a quantity again...
Which is correct?  Just curious so I know if a drive is worth it or not when I see this happen.  Can't say I have the time to camp out at a store for hours before open, but it would be nice to snag an upgrade at some point in time!  :smile:

Comments

• They are both correct. Due to the limited availability and high demand, we may be out of stock by the time you reach the store!
    Typically people are waiting outside our store for us to open so that they can snag their new cards. Hopefully, we'll start to see more consistent shipments soon so that we can remove that Limited Availability tag, but until the demand slows as people start to get their new cards we still have to say that coming to the store is the best way to get an update for stock on the new cards.
  • LandShark said:
    They are both correct. Due to the limited availability and high demand, we may be out of stock by the time you reach the store!
    Typically people are waiting outside our store for us to open so that they can snag their new cards. Hopefully, we'll start to see more consistent shipments soon so that we can remove that Limited Availability tag, but until the demand slows as people start to get their new cards we still have to say that coming to the store is the best way to get an update for stock on the new cards.
    Hi, I'm hoping you can help me with a similar question. If the item says Limited Availability, but also says Select Open Box, is it possible that the Open Box item may no longer be there too, or is the Open Box item taken down from the site once it's purchased? 
  • Hi, @LampinLarry What I mentioned does still apply to open box items as well. Due to the limited availability and high demand, we may be out of stock by the time you reach the store. However, if our website shows that we have an open box item, we do or did have one in stock in our store. Again, since there is such high demand, it's possible that someone may have already purchased it before you reach the store, but I'd say it's worth a shot to head to the store if you're close by.
    Hope this info helps!
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99