Need Help Choosing Parts

Options
I put this parts list together and am looking for some advice. https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder-amd.aspx?load=1227de67-869c-4355-8f1d-264b63e75809

I'm a pretty light gamer, please give me your thoughts on this! Anything to change or improve/downgrade upon? 
I'm also debating between ASRock B450M PRO4 mATX or the MSI B450 Tomahwak ATX for the mobo!

Comments

• JS_MC
    Options
    Hello @noooojams Welcome to the community!
    This is a great selection of parts! One suggestion that I think would be vital, would be to increase your storage to at least 500GB. I would say that the ASRock and the MSI motherboards are very similar but if your budget can allow it, I'd recommend the ATX motherboard.
    Hope this info helps!
  • noooojams
    noooojams
    Name Dropper First Comment
    edited January 2021
    Options
    @LandShark Thank you for the response! I forgot to add it to the build, but I do have a 1tb HDD that I will be recycling from my old pc. Would that do it? 
  • JS_MC
    Options
    It would! Since you mentioned being a very light gamer, I would think it would be fine. The concern here is that games like Call of Duty are well over 100GB in size and they strongly benefit from SSD's. It really depends on the games you're playing and your budget.
    😊
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99