Inland 2TB Professional NVMe SSD stock

Options
I'm interested in buying the product stated in the subject line, but it's apparently sold out at the moment (Mayfield Heights, OH).
I'm assuming that Inland is a Micro Center brand, correct? Similar to PowerSpec? If it is, I thought maybe you guys might have a better idea of stock availability if it's an in-house brand.
Also, is there no way I can reserve a sold out item so I can buy it at the price it's listed at? Is this an item that can be shipped or must it be purchased at the store?

Comments

• JS_MC
    Options
    Hello @Waffler You're correct! This is our house brand, similar to PowerSpec.
    Typically we get shipments of these items every 1-2 weeks. However, if you're interested in having this item shipped, it looks like we are able to ship this directly to you. Simply select the "Change" button under your store at the top of the page and select "Shippable Items".
    You should then be able to add the item to your cart and place an order for shipping.
    Hope this info helps.  Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns! I'd be happy to assist. 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99