Getting sales associates

Options
I went to the microcenter in Vienna today and it was total chaos in the pc section. No lines, people cutting in front of others who had been patiently waiting, and the sales associates were not doing anything to enforce order. I waited 30 mins before I could tell a sales guy I needed for a ssd to be put in the cage up front, waited 10 mins in the checkout line, and then the item wasn't in the cage when I got there. All in all it took me an hr to walk in and out to purchase a single 1tb ssd.
I could see all the other people frustrated as the sales associates helped the louder people first even if they just cut in front of everyone and the sales people didn't do anything about it. 
My grocery store deli has a better queue system. 

Comments

• Ian
    Options
    I went to the microcenter in Vienna today and it was total chaos in the pc section. No lines, people cutting in front of others who had been patiently waiting, and the sales associates were not doing anything to enforce order. I waited 30 mins before I could tell a sales guy I needed for a ssd to be put in the cage up front, waited 10 mins in the checkout line, and then the item wasn't in the cage when I got there. All in all it took me an hr to walk in and out to purchase a single 1tb ssd.
    I could see all the other people frustrated as the sales associates helped the louder people first even if they just cut in front of everyone and the sales people didn't do anything about it. 
    My grocery store deli has a better queue system. 
    I am sorry to hear of your experience and we will look into improvements on our current systems. To clarify, this is for the Fairfax Micro Center location? 
  • MrRicketts
    Options
    I also went to the microcenter in Madison Heights,  MI today around 12:40pm and it was slow going in the monitor section. I had to disturb a conversion with 2 associates in order to get any recognition that I needed service. I unfortunately chose to have Carole work with me. You can tell by her statements and body language that she rather go back to conversion with the male associate that was there. I asked her to pull up my order history and to see if she can find a monitor comparable to the $500 onr that I purchased 2 weels ago (but cheaper because I just wanted it as a secondary monitor). She was irritated and hell bent on selling me the first thing that popped up on her screen or another identical monitor to the one I already have.. She acts as if she doesn't work foompany and that my money doesn't go towards her pay check. But she wears the "sales associate" badge and yet do not care about customer service. She needs her manager to have a serious talk to her and let her know and reminded why she was hired and what customer service means and the attention to thebxustomers needs that needed to be given. If she cherishes her free time and side conversations more than her job description.... then she can do that all day as a ex employee (in my opinion). I decided not to purchase anything. I may just have to spend my money elsewhere. I have spend almost $5k at the store within 4 months. She is the first associate that I came across that is taking up space and not truly there for the customers... only a check.
  • JS_MC
    JS_MC admin
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Hello @MrRicketts and welcome to the community!
    I'm sorry to hear about your experience in our store. It's our goal to provide the best customer experience each time you're in our store. I apologize that we didn't meet that expectation here.
    I'll be happy to share your feedback with our store management in order to provide a better experience in the future.
    If you have any other feedback, question, or concerns please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly by DM.
    Thank you
  • JS_MC
    Options
    Apologies, I forgot to take a look at the available options that we might have for you.
    Looking at ASUS monitors, I've found this selection of monitors.
    I'm not seeing any that look exactly the same.
    Please let me know if you have further questions or concerns.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99