Cancel Order

Options
Order number : 11851964
Please help me cancel my order.

Comments

  • Ian
    Ian
    Eighth Anniversary 5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Likes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Order number : 11851964
    Please help me cancel my order.
    I just created a ticket to get that order canceled for you. We will do our best to cancel that before it ships. Let us know if you need help with anything else.
  • JasonSuper
    Options
    @Ian Do I have to do anything now?
  • Ian
    Ian
    Eighth Anniversary 5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Likes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Ian Do I have to do anything now?
    We sent a request to our shipping warehouse to see if it is still waiting to be picked up by the shipper, however, if we are not able to pull the order you can refuse the delivery or return it to the sender if it is delivered.
  • JasonSuper
    edited January 2021
    Options
  • JennJ
    Options
    Hello, I reserved /ordered a psu online and I went to Microcenter twice today to pick it up and I couldn’t get in. Could you please cancel it? Micro Center Online Reservation Number: 11849818. Thank you! 
  • PowerSpec_MikeW
    PowerSpec_MikeW
    Seventh Anniversary 2500 Comments 100 Answers 250 Likes
    PowerSpec Engineer
    Options
    @JennJ

    Your reservation is good for three days. Are you sure you want us to cancel this? It will automatically cancel on the third day.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99