Closed for deep cleaning

Options
It says that the Micro Center located in Overland Park, KS is temporarily closed for deep cleaning. Is there a time you will open back up or a day? I’m looking forward to going there to buy my pc parts

Comments

• Ian
    Options
    It says that the Micro Center located in Overland Park, KS is temporarily closed for deep cleaning. Is there a time you will open back up or a day? I’m looking forward to going there to buy my pc parts
    Hello. We haven't received any updates on when the store will open yet.  Usually re-opening occurs a few hours after it's closed for deep-cleaning.  Once we have any updates, we will update the website as soon as possible that the store is open again. You can check at: https://www.microcenter.com/site/stores/overland-park.aspx# 
  • Greenstone
    Options
    Ian said:
    Hello. We haven't received any updates on when the store will open yet.  Usually re-opening occurs a few hours after it's closed for deep-cleaning.  Once we have any updates, we will update the website as soon as possible that the store is open again. You can check at: https://www.microcenter.com/site/stores/overland-park.aspx# 
    Any updates?
  • TS_JosephF
    Options
    @Greenstone
    I just received news that the Overland Park store is now open! It will be back to our normal hours so we close at 9 pm. We are working on updating our website to reflect this as well.
This discussion has been closed.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99