Poor Customer Service

Options
Yesterday, I saw online that it said there were 25 of the 5600x's inside the store at Tustin. I made my way to the store and unfortunately, they said the waitlist is currently full and I would have to come back the next day. That's fine, I have no problem with that. This morning, I checked and there were 9 in stock. I left almost immediately and drove to Tustin. It's a 30min drive and I ended up arriving around 8:30am. I was 3rd in line at that point and waited. At around 10am, they decided to come out and completely disregard the people lining up and put out some code that would check yourself in instead of going down the line of people and checking them in, in order. I went from being 3rd in line, to being 27th in line in a split second and then not being able to buy the item I spent almost 3 hours in line waiting for.  How is that fair? I was asking an employee about it and had a witness asking why I wasn't allowed to go in when they let a bunch of others in when I was 3rd in line. I find that really unfair.

Comments

• JS_MC
    Options
    Hello @Shiloh,
    I'm sorry to hear about your experience in our store. We definitely do not want to treat our customers unfairly. I'm not familiar with the process they have in place at our Tustin location. I would be happy to learn more about your experience and share this with our store management. Please expect an email from me about this.
    Thank you.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99