First time build and was hoping to get some feedback and advice.

Options
I put this parts list together and am looking for some advice. https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=4ca03941-3f76-4ee3-9f1e-ee0fb0129cab Going to build after my birthday and would appreciate if some one would look at my parts and would answer a few questions? Will all of these parts work together? When i am done should install antivirus immediately after? And any small tips for building. i think i know most of the things i have to do. thank you for the help. PS I am happy with the parts i picked out and would not like to change them if i don't have to.

Comments

• JS_MC
    Options
    Hello there @mini_stalin51 and welcome to the Community!
    It looks like you've got a nice build here! If I could make one recommendation it would be a B550 series motherboard instead of the X570. You might find a bit of cash savings with no performance lost. However, I do see that you mentioned you didn't want to change your parts, and all of these are compatible and will work very well together. No need to change them!
    I'd recommend testing your build outside the case the first time that you build it. Once you make sure that all the parts work, then you can disassemble things and build it inside the beautiful case you've selected there!
    Hope this helps! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!
  • mini_stalin51
    Options
    @LandShark thanks for the feedback.
  • JS_MC
    Options
    You're quite welcome!
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase