New Year, New Games

2020 is behind us, and with it went Cyberpunk, Assassin's Creed Valhalla, Hades, Destiny 2: Beyond Light, The Last of Us 2, Half Life: Alyx, Doom Eternal, and all the other (old) new games. 

But now we've got a clean slate, and a new round of games to look forward to, so lets hear 'em! What are you excited to play in 2021?

I've got hopes we'll finally see Psychonauts 2, Resident Evil: Village looks great, and Returnal looks absolutely rad.

Comments

• Hollow Knight Silksong (assuming it comes out this year)   :)
  • Hitman 3 is just around the corner!
  • Honestly, I'm so far behind on the games I want to play that it'll probably be 2024 before I get to anything that comes out this year :)
    But in terms of the 2021 games I'm intrigued by, there are definitely a couple:
    Gotham Knights - I enjoyed the 4 big Arkham games, so I'm definitely interestd to see what GK brings to the table
    Humankind - I've been a Civ fan since the very first one, and this looks like an intriguing new entry to the 4X genre.

• Honestly, I'm so far behind on the games I want to play that it'll probably be 2024 before I get to anything that comes out this year :)
    Gotham Knights - I enjoyed the 4 big Arkham games, so I'm definitely interestd to see what GK brings to the table
    Humankind - I've been a Civ fan since the very first one, and this looks like an intriguing new entry to the 4X genre.

I fell off the Arkham series after City (which I loved - I just never played Knight or Origins), but Knights looks really interesting, as does their upcoming Suicide Squad game
  • SeanM said:
    Honestly, I'm so far behind on the games I want to play that it'll probably be 2024 before I get to anything that comes out this year :)

I fell off the Arkham series after City (which I loved - I just never played Knight or Origins), but Knights looks really interesting, as does their upcoming Suicide Squad game
    Arkham Knight is beautiful, and for the most part the gameplay is excellent(some of the stuff with the Batmobile gets a bit tedious). I never did solve all of the Riddler puzzles in Knight, I lost interest in those. I liked Origins more than a lot of people seemed to, Troy Baker's take on the Joker was excellent. Definitely sounded like a younger version of Mark Hamill's rendition.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99