Need Help Choosing Parts

Options

Comments

• JS_MC
    Options
    Great looking build here @daveion! What did you have in mind for this? What games are you planning to play? What FPS are you looking to get? What monitor will you pair with this build? What budget did you have in mind? Sorry for the third degree, but once I know a bit more, I'll be able to make the most complete recommendations.
    Right now, I'd recommend a 1TB M.2. 500GB is great, but it'll fill quickly and the price difference isn't that great. I think it's great value for money!
    Look forward to your response!
  • LB3
    LB3 ✭✭
    5 Likes First Answer First Comment Name Dropper
    Options
    @daveion This looks like a legit 1080p/1440p gaming PC, depending on the games and if you choose low/medium/high settings in the games. As @LandShark mentioned, the 500GB NVMe SSD will fill fast if you use it for games storage but if you utilize the HDD for some games you shouldn't have any issues. I have a 500GB NVMe SSD drive and I only keep a few games on that drive and keep the rest on a different drive.
    If you go with a 1440p monitor you may need to run some games at 1080p depending on your desired FPS and visual experience. I personally enjoy higher FPS over higher resolution gaming.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99