New to Building - Gaming/Stream Build Advice Needed

Options
I put this parts list together and am looking for some advice for my new gaming/stream build. This will be a single PC setup and am hoping to be set for a good while with minimal upgrades. Advice is greatly appreciated. https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=9e7e6b8b-f156-4fbd-9243-08934281e5ac

Comments

• JS_MC
    Options
    Looks great! Honestly, the only suggestion I might have would be more storage space, but that's an easy upgrade later. One thought would be going with the 5600X. As it offers better performance than the 3700X, however, since you mentioned that you'd be streaming, the additional cores of the 3700X will be useful. So it's a bit of a toss-up. I think you've got an excellent build, but I'm slightly biased since I have the same build. Just waiting to get some inventory of those precious RTX 3080s.
    Let me know if you have any other questions! I'd be happy to help!
  • Jacob_RW
    Options
    Yeah my biggest concern is ensure the quality of the streams don't drop. I was considering going with the 500GB m.2 SDD and 1-2TB HDD for more storage, but at the same time is it required? Maybe, maybe not?
    My current setup is fine for console gaming with the streaming setup,  but bigger goals require the switch obviously, thanks for the feedback LandShark!!
  • JS_MC
    Options
    It's definitely not required! However, I think it's a quality of life thing that will make it easier for you in the long run.
    Sounds like you've got the right ideas tho! Can't wait to see it when you get it built!
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99