St. Louis Missouri RTX 3080 Stock

Options
Has anyone been tracking the stock and resupply to know what days have the best chance to get a card?

Comments

• JS_MC
    Options
    Nothing concrete, but from what I've seen it's typically throughout the weekdays. That's just for my local store here in Columbus, it may be different for your store. Hopefully someone local may have an answer for you!
  • bjschw
    bjschw
    First Comment
    edited January 2021
    Options
    I wish there was a better way because I live 1hr away and I work and can't just drive up there everyday to see if they have one. I would even be happy with a phone number to call and find out if any were in stock and then take my chances driving up there with the understanding that they may sell out. But at least I would know before making the drive.
  • JS_MC
    Options
    I totally understand where you're coming from here. However, calling our store rings through to our corporate office where we use our website to view our stock and inventory. IF we were to share that we did have a new GPU in stock, it's likely that it would sell out within minutes and be sold out by the time you arrive at the store. Unfortunately, due to the limited amount of stock at this time, my recommendation would be to keep an eye on our website, or take a chance and arrive before the store opens to see if we have received a shipment that morning. Often we do not know if we are going to receive a shipment until the morning that it is being delivered.
    Hope this info helps.
  • bjschw
    Options
    But isn't that the exact opposite of what is going on with these cards? Doesn't the website say it won't be updated with inventory and only way is to go directly to the store? I understand this model works in most cases but for hot items or limited stock wouldn't a direct store phone number be a solution? Because right now this is definitely not serving the customer. Just my thought but I think a lot of people feel lost right now with inventory. Just look at the amount of posts alone on the subject. I do thank you for listening and responding. 
  • JS_MC
    Options
    The website typically listed them as limited availability. This is due to the huge demand for these cards. As I mentioned before these cards are typically selling out within minutes of the store opening. What I'm trying to explain is that we don't have a way to give you an estimate of stock in advance because we don't know in advance and when we do receive stock it is typically sold out immediately.
    I get how you're feeling, and I feel the same way. I wish I had a better answer for you, and I wish we had more inventory to sell to you!
    I'm still shopping for my own 3080.  Hopefully, we'll be able to get one soon!
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99