cancelling an online order

Options
Hi! I accidentally ordered an item twice online and would like to cancel one of the orders. Order #11910958. 

Comments

• Ian
    Options
    KR01784 said:
    Hi! I accidentally ordered an item twice online and would like to cancel one of the orders. Order #11910958. 
    I just created a ticket to get that order canceled for you. We will do our best to cancel that before it ships. Let us know if you need help with anything else.
  • KR01784
    Options
    Thanks so much!!
  • KR01784
    Options
    Ian said:
    KR01784 said:
    I just created a ticket to get that order canceled for you. We will do our best to cancel that before it ships. Let us know if you need help with anything else.
    Hi Ian- I just received notice that both orders have shipped. Am I able to send one back or return one (given that it's a VR headset?)
  • JS_MC
    Options
    Hello @KR01784! We are still working with our warehouse team to pull this order. If it has indeed shipped we will contact FedEx to attempt to return it to the sender. If for some reason we are not able to pull this order and it is delivered, please do not open the package and please contact us directly.
    Thank you
  • KR01784
    Options
    LandShark said:
    Hello @KR01784! We are still working with our warehouse team to pull this order. If it has indeed shipped we will contact FedEx to attempt to return it to the sender. If for some reason we are not able to pull this order and it is delivered, please do not open the package and please contact us directly.
    Thank you
    Hi! Thank you so much for your help. It looks like both orders have shipped - per both tracking numbers they are currently set to be delivered on Wednesday. Are you still able to contact FedEx to see if they can return to sender? Additionally, if both orders do arrive, which number should I call?
    Thank you,
    Kate
  • KR01784
    Options
    @LandShark hey there! First, thanks so much for all of your help re-routing my shipment! I really appreciate it. One item was delivered to me and one looks like it was successfully delivered back to your warehouse. I wanted to check in as I have not yet received a refund for the order that was re-routed. Any idea what the timeframe for this might be?
    Thanks again for all of your help!!!
  • JS_MC
    Options
    @KR01784 Glad to hear that it was re-routed in time and that you've received the one you wanted.
    Normally there is a small processing time before the refund is fully delivered back to your account. Once we receive the item back in our warehouse it is typically 5-10 business days before you'll see the funds back in your account.
    If it has been longer than 10 days and you still do not see the funds in your account please send me a DM. I'd be happy to look into this for you!
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99