Need Help Choosing Parts

Options
Greetings, so I'm putting a list of parts together for my first DIY gaming build (owned a few pre-builts and I've replaced simple things like RAM and GPUs but nothing major). Mostly I'd just appreciate any feedback on whether or not I've overlooked some kind of size and/or compatibility problem and welcome any general feedback. Never had any kind of water cooling before so I'm trying to do as much research as I can about that to try and prepare myself before the build. Thanks!
https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=c34a5124-7479-456f-aa38-c6903c5a2c69

Comments

• TSTDavey
    Options
    Hello @Cyber_Bob thanks for posting on the Microcenter Community Forum. After looking at your build, we'd recommend to go with a 800w or 850w Power supply. Nvidia recommends a 750w PSU for the 3090, but just to be safe with the 3090 and all your components, go with a 850w power supply. The I9 10th gen cpu processor you've selected doesn't come with a Heat Sink/Cooler. You may want to look at the AIO water cooers such as the NZXT Kracken z63 or the Thermaltake Floe ring 360TT. Last thing we saw is the operating system cost. Not sure if you already have a window license or if you are planning to use another OS. Just wanted to make sure that is accounted for. Other those few things we saw, the system is great build.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99