Advice on my build

Options
I just finished building my gaming PC and I wanted to know is there any recommendations on upgrading anything, My partner is down below:
Aorus b450 pro wifi motherboard 
Liqmax iii ARGB WATER COOLING 
AMD RYZEN 7 3800X 
750W 80 PLUS GOLD RGB POWER SUPPLY UNIT
GEFORCE GTX 1660 TI
870 QVO 2TB SAMSUNG SSD
512GB XPG SX8200 PRO
DD4 2X16 GB 3200MHZ VENGEANCE RGB PRO

Comments

• JS_MC
    JS_MC admin
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the community, @Quentin!
    This is a very nice build! Looking over your parts, I'd say that your CPU outclasses your GPU if you're just gaming, so I'd recommend upgrading that next. However, I'd say right now it's fairly difficult to come across a high-end GPU.
    What plans did you have for this build? Also, since you mentioned you just finished building it, have you had a chance to add it to our build showcase?
    Looking forward to hearing back from you!
  • Quentin
    Quentin
    First Comment
    edited January 2021
    Options
    @LandShark
    When I was building my computer I bought a cheap GPU and had to return it to the store the only thing that had left in stock was that one. So my plans for my computer is gaming video editing and streaming. Every now and then my stream crash I'm using streamlabs obs, and I haven't added it to the build showcase but I would do it now and thank you so much for helping me with my question
  • JS_MC
    Options
    Hmm. That's rather strange that SLOBS is crashing on you. Have tried turning off NVENC? Otherwise, I might recommend using regular OBS. If you're streaming on Twitch, you could also try using their streaming tool.
  • Quentin
    Options
    no, I haven't tried turning off NVENC but I will. 
  • JS_MC
    Options
    Allowing your CPU to do the heavy lifting of encoding your stream will allow your GPU to focus on giving you more FPS! Hope this helps!
  • Quentin
    Options
    ok, I didn't know I could do that, this really helps! I just posted my build too. 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99