Acer Aspire-5A515-56-54kj restock date in Westmont Microcenter?

Options
J_Squared
J_Squared
Name Dropper First Comment
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
Just wondering if there is an estimated restock date for the Acer Aspire 5 with the i5-1135G7, not the one with the i5-1035G1. It's been out of stock for maybe a week(?) so I'm wondering if it'll come back soon. Thanks!

Comments

• TSKevinG
    Options
    Good Morning @J_Squared

I do apologize but we do not have a specific date or estimate as to when this item will be coming back in stock at our Westmont location.  Once we have gotten the item back in stock, it will appear back on our website as well.  Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.
  • J_Squared
    Options
    TSKevinG said:
    Good Morning @J_Squared

I do apologize but we do not have a specific date or estimate as to when this item will be coming back in stock at our Westmont location.  Once we have gotten the item back in stock, it will appear back on our website as well.  Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.
    Would it be possible to request it or reserve it to purchase when or if it comes back in stock? Can the store itself also request Acer for it to be restocked? Apologies if I'm sounding pushy, just wondering.
  • JS_MC
    Options
    @j_sqaured Once the laptop appears on our website, you should be able to reserve it by clicking the green reserve now button. I'd recommend keeping an eye there.
    The store can't directly request the item from Acer, however, this is an item that we'd still expect to be receiving in the future.
    You don't sound pushy, but thank you for sharing your concern and interest! We're here for your questions and happy to help!
    Please let us know if you have any other questions!
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99