Graphics card voucher for complete system build?

Options
advres
advres
First Comment
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
Hello,
If I were to go into my local store, purchase everything needed to completely build my new system (minus the graphics card), could I get one set aside for me on the next shipment? I work fulltime and frankly can't sit in front of the store every morning in the hopes of the perfect storm of a truck arriving. If I could guarantee that I can get one set aside, I will go in this weekend and buy everything. But if I can't, I'm not going to sit on this stuff for months until I can find a day off to waste in front of the store hoping to get a graphics card.

And to be clear... buy everything this weekend and get a call in a week or so when stock arrives and stop by after work to buy and pickup the gfx card is what I meant

Thanks~

Comments

• JS_MC
    Options
    Hello @advres Welcome to the community!
    I apologize but we are unable to set aside or reserve a GPU at this time. We are not able to guarantee that a card will be available for you in a week, as shipments are sporadic at this time. Also, these cards are only available for purchase in-store and the voucher can only be given out once we have received the stock. The voucher then expires at 3 pm the same day.
    I hope this information helps.
    Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99