New PowerSpec G436 Monitor Connection issues

Options
Neto
Neto
edited January 2021 in General Discussion
Hi,

I just purchased a brand new PowerSpec G436, and it will not connect to any of monitors.

I have tried using both the DisplayPort and HDMI connections, but in both cases, my monitors say No Signal.

Is there any setup step I am missing? The box came with minimal instructions.

Thanks!
Andrew

Comments

• TSTDavey
    Options
    Hello @Neto thanks for posting on the Microcenter Community Forum. Are you plugging in the monitors into the video connections that are going up and down vertically or left to right horizontally? They should go into the port that are horizontal. Also make sure the power supply switch is on the "I" position near the powercord.
  • Beata70
    Options
    I have Power spec computer  and AOC monitor just got before Christmas  . It happened couple times already  My monitor shut down and say no signal on the middle of using. Any easy fix. It is brand new and I have guaranty as well but wonder if I can fix by myself . 
  • Ian
    Options
    Beata70 said:
    I have Power spec computer  and AOC monitor just got before Christmas  . It happened couple times already  My monitor shut down and say no signal on the middle of using. Any easy fix. It is brand new and I have guaranty as well but wonder if I can fix by myself . 
    Are you getting any error messages after it turns back on? Have you tried a different cable from your monitor to computer? 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99