G707 Random Reboot

Options
Hello
So I finally decided to buy the G707 from Costa Mesa, Ca store. Had it for about 3 days, already doing the random reboots. First one, I thought just a fluke but on 3rd day, would not boot up. I get BSOD with STOP CODE: WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR. I spent over 2k for this and was so excited to play WoW and Cyberpunk now just depressed. I guess I can return it but might just open it up and try to fix it myself. I bought prebuilts in the past, never a problem until now. MC should I return it or try to fix myself? 

Comments

• Ian
    Options
    Hello. I am sorry to hear of the issue you are having, if the computer is not booting up, it does have a 15 day return policy and would be under at least a 1 year manufacturer's warranty with us, so you may bring it in at any time and we can further assist you. 
  • TSTDavey
    Options
    @SteevSuds just chiming in as well. You certainly can return it if you are within the 15 day return period. But the Uncorrectable error is usually due to a hardware driver out of date or corrupted or a corrupt windows. We'll email you, lets see if we can fix the machine before returning it. Be on the look out for the email.
  • SteevSuds
    Options
    Yes thanks for quick response! I kind of don't want to return/refun because I like it so far. The pc won't boot up to Windows, just loop reboot. I sent my receipt via email. Thanks
  • PowerSpec_MikeW
    PowerSpec_MikeW PowerSpec Engineer
    5 Insightfuls First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Options
    @SteevSuds

I believe I replied to your email on this issue earlier today. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, probably throwing errors on the PCIe root. You've got an NVME drive, which runs on the PCIe bus. It's possible that it's a hardware failure, either of the board, GPU or NVME drive. However, at this point, you can't boot. Do you have data you need to backup? If not I would create media and do a clean OS install: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99