Need Help Choosing Parts

Options
I am building my first 4k capable PC build and I am looking for some advice. I know GPUs are not available but please let me know what you guys think about the parts I have picked. It is my first video editing setup and I am not a gamer so PC will only be used for photo/video editing. The GPU which I have in mind is GTX 1660 Super.  https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=9d7f6b5a-1022-4413-9a02-ccbc2c7f9233

Comments

• Ian
    Options
    PAULO said:
    I am building my first 4k capable PC build and I am looking for some advice. I know GPUs are not available but please let me know what you guys think about the parts I have picked. It is my first video editing setup and I am not a gamer so PC will only be used for photo/video editing. The GPU which I have in mind is GTX 1660 Super.  https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=9d7f6b5a-1022-4413-9a02-ccbc2c7f9233
    Hello, everything you have picked out looks great. If you wanted to save a little money on the build, you could drop down to a lower wattage supply, something such as 500-600W would still be fine to use. 
  • PAULO
    Options
    Thank you, just keeping in mind future upgrades with bigger power supply. What is the latest on GPUs restocking? Are any coming to stock soon?
  • TS_EmileC
    Options
    Hello @PAULO. We have not received further updates on our restock for GPUs yet. Shipments have been received at random for all stores so far. We are expecting to have more consistent stock mid February. Your best option for now is to continue checking online for inventory or stopping in store and speaking with our associates for current stock levels.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99