Intel (LGA 1200) motherboards?

Options
randers
randers
First Comment
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
Yeah I know Ryzen is all the rage right now, but I honestly think that the 10400 (f) for $60 cheaper than a 3600 would be better value for gaming right now.... if there were any motherboards in stock. As of right now there are a whopping **2** LGA1200 models that are available new at my local microcenter. Not to mention that there isn't a single new ITX board available either-- a cursory scan of other stores across the country shows that they don't have much stock (if any) either. Are there any plans to restock any of these models soon? I don't believe I've seen a restock since November/December of last year. Thank you in advance!

Comments

• TSTDavey
    Options
    Hello @randers and thanks for posting on the Microcenter Community Forum. Which store are you near? There are a few mini-itx LGA1200 intel boards in stock, depending on the store. Let us know your store, we'll take a look at inventory.
  • randers
    Options
    Thank you for the reply. I am near the Cambridge, MA store. The only ITX board left according to the website appears to be an open box H470, which isn't super ideal (I'd prefer a budget Z490 like this ASRock for memory OC but looks like I missed out on getting that back when it was in stock).
  • JS_MC
    Options
    Yeah, you're correct for the time being. As you mentioned, it seems that all vendors are limited on these at the moment. My guess is that this is due to manufacturing and the limited supply available at this time. I would expect us to get more in the future, however, I don't have an exact ETA. I'd definitely recommend keeping an eye on our website. As soon as we get more, it'll update there!
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99