Shipping & Packaging

Options
Hi
Just want to register a concern so that Microcenter can discuss the same with FedEx or make some packaging improvements. My package of Lian Li PC Case had some serious damage. Luckily, on the case, there is only a dent with some paint and the tempered glass chip off. I am yet to fully inspect the package after work but wanted to bring this to your attention that either the package should call out "Handle With Care" for glass-related items or Microcenter should consider packaging it in a double box. I don't want to go thru the hassle of a backside dent and chipped glass but really not expecting this on a newly purchased item. I will inspect it thoroughly while preparing my system in a couple of days but something for Microcenter to consider.

Comments

• JS_MC
    Options
    Hello @Arjit. Welcome to the community!
    Thank you for sharing your feedback with us regarding your shipping order. We will share this with our shipping warehouse and FedEx to ensure that this is better handled in the future.
    If the item is damaged, please contact us directly to start the process to get this corrected for you!
    Thank you again!
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99