Need Help Choosing Parts

Options
I put this parts list together and am looking for some advice. My current pc is dated; starting to run slow. I run Adobe Creative Suite and 3D rendering as well as Video editing on my system.

https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=c013db66-7cf0-468c-bbbb-16c1527adab2

Unfortunately due to availability, I can't purchase a video card so I'm still hunting for that. Any feedback or advice would be great. 

Comments

• JS_MC
    Options
    Hello @TSMITH
    Welcome to the community!
    That's a solid build, but I do have a few questions. What kind of budget did you have in mind for this build? Are you editing 4K video? Do you already have a backup or external data storage?
    I do have to agree with you, GPUs are limited at the moment, and seems that they will be for a while longer. Hopefully, we'll see that turn around shortly. For the time being, We are getting small shipments from time to time, so stopping by our store in person is the best way to find out about stock and availability for GPUs.
    I'd recommend that your M.2 be the larger storage device and perhaps adding an HDD for video/data archival.
    I'd be happy to help with any other questions you might have!
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99