Need Help Choosing Parts

Options
I put this parts list together and am looking for some advice. https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder-amd.aspx?load=cca34b2c-7016-4ae1-b3aa-bd2c71982fc2 

I have no idea what I'm doing. I am not a full on content creator nor gamer. I am looking to build a small or midtower setup in white with enough future proof horsepower. I will be editing family video then some things for you tube and play with photography. I'm not seeing enough reliability in a laptop. My thoughts are Ryzen 9 or is that overkill? Any assistance would be amazing.

Comments

• Ian
    Options
    Qbycruz said:
    I put this parts list together and am looking for some advice. https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder-amd.aspx?load=cca34b2c-7016-4ae1-b3aa-bd2c71982fc2 

I have no idea what I'm doing. I am not a full on content creator nor gamer. I am looking to build a small or midtower setup in white with enough future proof horsepower. I will be editing family video then some things for you tube and play with photography. I'm not seeing enough reliability in a laptop. My thoughts are Ryzen 9 or is that overkill? Any assistance would be amazing.

Greetings. What's your intended budget? What software would you be looking to use? 
  • ninja502
    Options
    you could go with a powerspec G464 model and add a ssd , it would be cheaper and have more power to it

2x m.2 slots on the motherboard so that 2nd 1tb drive would be cheaper then the one you listed in the build above

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8GHz Processor; AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6; 32GB DDR4-3200 RAM; 1TB SSD
    SKU 021493     
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99