MSI GP66 & GP76 Leopard with Intel 10-Series i7 & Nvidia RTX 3070 - Now In Stock!

Looking for a brand-new do-it-all laptop with an Intel 10-Series i7 and an Nvidia RTX 3070? The freshly-released MSI GP66 and GP76 Leopard have you covered. 

Designed for both gamers and creators, the Leopard series offers a sleek, thin body hiding some of the most powerful tech on the market, including Nvidia’s Ampere RTX 3070 graphics cards and Intel’s i7 Comet Lake processor.

Get the most out of your games with 2nd Generation RTX Ray Tracing for deeper visuals and DLSS AI acceleration for better FPS on the GP Leopard’s 1080p, 144hz monitor, with support for up to two additional monitors.

Customize your GP Leopard with per-key RGB illumination and MSI’s exclusive Dragon Center, ensuring that your laptop is uniquely your own.

The GP Leopard series offer top-of-the-line processing power while maintaining a sleek, portable form factor. The GP76 clocks in at only 1.08,” with a 17.3" screen, while the GP66 isn't even an inch thick, sitting at 0.92” with a 15.6" screen.

Want more? Check out the attached spec sheets, then drop by your local Micro Center because the MSI GP66 and GP76 Leopard are out TODAY.

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99