I received a confirmation email and now the product is out of stock. Will my order be canceled?

Options
I ordered a desktop online yesterday and received a confirmation email. I missed a call from customer service yesterday and today I called back to authorize the charges to my debit card. I see the desktop is out of stock now. Does this mean my order can't be fulfilled?

Comments

• TSTDavey
    Options
    Hello @BottomDollar thanks for posting on the Microcenter Community Forum. Do you have your order or reservation number? I can look it up.
  • JS_MC
    Options
    Hello @BottomDollar, I'd be happy to check in on your order status. However, if you received a confirmation email for your order, that would typically mean that your order has been pulled and is being held for you for 3 days. Since that order has been pulled for you, it will be removed from the website stock unless you cancel your reservation.
    I hope this explains the process. Here's more info - If you have any other questions, please let us know!
  • TSTDavey said:
    Hello @BottomDollar thanks for posting on the Microcenter Community Forum. Do you have your order or reservation number? I can look it up.
    @TSTDavey @LandShark My order number is 12012246, thanks!
  • TSTDavey
    Options
    @BottomDollar looks like there was a need for the charge to be authorized. A conference call occurred today. But unfortunately the HP Omen is out of stock in our warehouse at the moment. Since it has not been shipped, the pending dollar amount (hold) should be released back to your account within 5-7 business days. You should get an email of the order being cancelled by tomorrow. You can contact our microcenter online customer service at 614-850-3675 option#3 and they can assist with working things out for another HP omen.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99