Upload receipt after purchase

Options
If I get a paper receipt, can I upload it later to an account to be saved with account for future use. IE; warranty use, compare past build to compare for new build etc. 

Comments

• TSTDavey
    Options
    Hello @LTLking and thanks for posting on the Microcenter Community Forum. Unfortunately we don't have a mechanism or feature for online accounts. Best to tuck the receipt away somewhere or in a receipt folder at home, or scan it and electronically save it to your computer. You can always contact us for  a copy of the receipt as well. We have it saved for you here.
  • LTLking
    LTLking
    First Comment
    edited January 2021
    Options
    I thought that’s why needed email at register. To connect receipt to account. Which to my understanding from your comment. You do not have a way to connect receipts to account. 
    Ha. From a tech store. Even the hardware store does that. Ok. I guess I’ll make do. 

So as long as I have the receipt number if need be it can be pulled from the system later. 
    I do throw all the receipts and misc boxes in the case box. Although sometimes things happen. 
  • TSTDavey
    Options
    @LTLking gotcha, yeah your email is your username or unique identifier for your account. You can always contact us for a receipt if need it.
  • JS_MC
    JS_MC admin
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited January 2021
    Options
    We do have a feature that allows you to add your purchases to your Insider Account for your record keeping.
    Select Add an Order on the right side of the page.
    If you're like to compare builds or items, you can add them to our Build Showcase tool here: https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/create-build.aspx Here you can add many details to your build including pictures and description. You can also share or publish your build with the rest of the community, but it's not required.
    You can import your part list from your receipt using toward the bottom middle of the page. in the "Import Parts" field.

I hope this info helps!
    Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99