Need Help Choosing Parts

I put this parts list together and am looking for some advice whether it is good or not, i'm quite sure it is but just want verification https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=1a9347a3-78ac-4699-8ef5-0456f3070fa8

Comments

• Hello @JustinMPhillips Welcome to the community!
    It looks like you've got a solid selection of parts here but I do have a few questions for you. They will all work together!
    What are you looking to do with this build? Do you have a specific budget in mind?
    What monitor do you plan to pair with it?
  • I have never built a gaming pc before just normal work PC's and i've been a console gamer my entire life and just always have loved PC more. I have a ASUS VG248QE monitor already and my budget just is around $1500 which is why i tried making sure this build was less and thankfully is only $1326 (with tax of course)
  • Nice monitor for this build 1080p 144hz, this will do nicely!
    I replied to your other post and would recommend your SSDs be changed a bit. With the limited availability of GPUs recently, I'd recommend making your choice of GPU once you're close to purchasing or if you're able to, while you're in the store. Our associates in-store would be able to give you the best estimate for availability.
    I hope this information helps!
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99