Need Help Choosing Parts

Options
I put this parts list together and am looking for some advice. I really know nothing about PC specks, I wanted to go cheaper, I mainly play league, but want to play games like Sub Nautica or ark that my toaster cant even attempt. I also don't want to have to by another PC as I am not worried to keep updating it but may change in the future. Let me know what ya think.  https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=69685a1f-8247-42b6-b813-c4f8ec2040a6

Comments

• JS_MC
    Options
    Hello @jp2103 Welcome to the community!
    I changed a few things to bring your total down a bit. I also noticed that you hadn't selected a PSU. You'll need that to power your build. I've selected a 750W so that you'll have a bit of headroom should you choose to upgrade your GPU in the future.
    One other change I made was going with the 3600 instead of the 3700X. It's in a different price tier while still offering great performance for the games you mentioned.
    I also removed your HDD. With the 2TB of SSD that you've selected, you should have plenty of capacity, and not all storage types are required. If you still need more storage, later on, I'd recommend adding it at that time.
    I hope these changes make sense! Let me know if you have questions!
  • jp2103
    Options
    They do, I was definitely aiming for more of this range. The help is much appreciated.
  • Ian
    Ian admin
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited January 2021
    Options
    jp2103 said:
    They do, I was definitely aiming for more of this range. The help is much appreciated.
    You're welcome, please let us know if you have any other questions! 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99