Need Help Choosing Parts

Options
I put this parts list together and am looking for some advice. https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=e5923197-03ea-4727-9722-0daed4c58d82

I’m finally making the switch to pc. Just curious is this pc good enough to be able to run games such as: Minecraft, Cod, and other first person shooter games. Also is the build good enough to be able to stream on twitch. 

Comments

• Ian
    Options
    Brandylee said:
    I put this parts list together and am looking for some advice. https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=e5923197-03ea-4727-9722-0daed4c58d82

I’m finally making the switch to pc. Just curious is this pc good enough to be able to run games such as: Minecraft, Cod, and other first person shooter games. Also is the build good enough to be able to stream on twitch. 

Greetings. Yes, it can run those games. The processor would be able to handle streaming, even though video cards are very scarce, I would try to go up to a little better graphics card around that price range, something such as a 1660 Super but it may be very difficult to find.

• Brandylee
    Options
    What would you recommend as a better graphics card? Preferably one that is available somewhere lol
  • JS_MC
    Options
    I'd agree with @Ian on this one. The 1660 Super would be my recommendation as it's similar in cost, but offers better performance! However, currently, we haven't been receiving many video cards at this time. Due to the high demand and limited stock being delivered, I'm not sure when we'll be receiving more.  I'd recommend visiting our store to speak with an associate about your build.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99