Cancel order #12047552 please

Options
I was able to find the item cheaper on another site. Sorry the inconvenience.

Comments

• Ian
    Options
    I just created a ticket to get that order canceled for you. We will do our best to cancel that before it ships. Let us know if you need help with anything else.
  • Ian said:
    I just created a ticket to get that order canceled for you. We will do our best to cancel that before it ships. Let us know if you need help with anything else.

I got an email saying the package as been shipped. Will I have to wait until I receive it to return it or will it automatically be returned by the shipping service?
  • Ian
    Options
    Ian said:

I got an email saying the package as been shipped. Will I have to wait until I receive it to return it or will it automatically be returned by the shipping service?
    We were able to pull the order before it shipped out of the warehouse, so you can disregard that email. 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99